RootX Authorized Dealer Program
What is an Authorized Dealer?An Authorized Dealer is a company that purchases RootX to add as a service in their business, applying the RootX for their customers.
To be considered an Authorized Dealer of RootX the following criteria must be met:
- Must have purchased RootX product direct from RootX Inc in last 2 calendar years.
- Account must be in good standing
- Must follow RootX Sales Policy
Benefits of being an Authorized Dealer:
- Authorized Dealer case pricing.
- Permission to use any and all RootX logos and artwork.
- Manufacturer and customer support.
RootX Sales Policy:In order for RootX to maintain market integrity RootX Inc. stipulates the following in order to remain an Authorized Dealer of the RootX and Grease-X line of products:
- Offering RootX or Grease-X for sale on any 3rd party website (i.e. eBay, Amazon, etc) is strictly prohibited. RootX is allowed to be sold on a website owned by you or the company purchasing the product. However, any website not owned by you, the company that purchased the product, or other associated company is not allowed.
- RootX or Grease-X is not allowed to be repackaged, relabeled, reconstituted or altered in any way.
- Any claims made regarding RootX or Grease-X that are not authenticated by RootX.com, literature provided by RootX, or RootX employees is not allowed.
ProcessThe preceding policies are to be followed at all times. If for any reason there happens to be an infraction of these rules, a warning will be made and documented. If it is not removed or changed in a reasonable period of time, or if the warning has not been acknowledged in a reasonable period of time a second warning will be made and documented. If after the second warning no changes or alterations have been made, or if the warnings are ignored, the party at fault and anyone associated with that company will be labeled as an "Unauthorized Dealer."
Consequences of Being an Unauthorized Dealer:
- Loss of Authorized Dealer case pricing. Future purchases made will be based on Unauthorized Dealer pricing.
- Loss of any warranty or product guarantees, and customer support from manufacturer.
- Unauthorized Dealers are not allowed to use any image, likeness, or descriptions of product on any 3rd party websites. Use will be considered copyright infringement.
- Time frame of being labeled “Unauthorized Dealer” is strictly our option and up to our discretion.